India is still breathing



India is still breathing
Just because of
Few good things are still alive...
So never loose a hope

If We can see… nation is still alive even with lots of harming elements...
Then
Its just you and me... a smallest unit of the nation..
we shall never be broke until and unless if we manage to keep few more good things within!
That's how it works..

I always believe... just because of few good things in me... I'm still alive... and I'm breathing... And something is working correctly.

Kamal bharakhda

ટિપ્પણીઓ

વાંચકોને ખુબ જ ગમેલી પોસ્ટો

શાહબુદ્ધિન રાઠોડ માર્ગ

શિક્ષણ અને ખાનગીકરણ

દેહવ્યાપાર અને મજબુર સ્ત્રીઓ

સમજોતા એક્સપ્રેસ

ગુજરાતી ફિલ્મ ઇન્ડસ્ટ્રીમાં એમના તારલાઓની ખોટ

સામ, દામ, દંડ અને ભેદ

પાક સોબાના

ભારત, એક મહાન દેશ (?)

દુધાળા પશુઓ અને ભારત

પ્રાચિન હિંદુત્વ થી હાલનો હિંદુવાદ