Lakshmi Bomb, Hijra Community and Society

#LakshmiBomb

When I saw the poster of the Lakshmi Bomb, I was more concerned about the storyline. I was really hoping a lot and thinking, finally, someone has made such a piece that may show the positive side of the transgender community.

A few years back, I was traveling from Ahmedabad to Mumbai and due to an urgent call from home, I have an only option and which is general coaches.

I always feel terrified in presence of them (hijra community)

The same thing happened around surat when those people get into my coach. I was doing my engineering at that time, I was checking newly purchased Advance Mathematics book and also using it to hide my self, so I wouldn't get noticed by them, but it didn't happen.

They were two guys and one of them picked my book and told me to refer another author for the same subject.

I was speechless as well as fascinated to know about her so I asked her and she replied, she was M.Tech from Madras University, but due to her gender, she wasn't allowed to pursue her carrier in the same field.

And she ends up doing what others of the same community do.

I was felt shameless and terrible. I also wanted to make a short movie on the incident that happened. I have started writing it too.
But that experience has changed my perspective to see anyone without the barrier of gender.

For them, it's not difficult to get an education nowadays because it's a money-driven. Anyone who has money can get an education. That fact is not arguable. I'm sure we all agree with that.

But after the incident, I did some research to know more about this community and found they are very very sympathetic, and showering love and facilities to new members in their hut. They want to give everything to them and that's why one who wants to learn more they never resist them but unfortunately when they want to apply their knowledge in for society, still proximity is not there.

In that case, few regions are still struggling to cope with female colleagues in their business. That's how our society has been built.
well, that's why I was so much excited after seeing the poster of the Laxmi bomb. but.....

Well, I'm nothing and have no standard to criticize anyone but still, I felt that the community needs exposure.

#Kamalam

ટિપ્પણીઓ

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો

વાંચકોને ખુબ જ ગમેલી પોસ્ટો

શાહબુદ્ધિન રાઠોડ માર્ગ

શિક્ષણ અને ખાનગીકરણ

દેહવ્યાપાર અને મજબુર સ્ત્રીઓ

સમજોતા એક્સપ્રેસ

ગુજરાતી ફિલ્મ ઇન્ડસ્ટ્રીમાં એમના તારલાઓની ખોટ

પાક સોબાના

સામ, દામ, દંડ અને ભેદ

ભારત, એક મહાન દેશ (?)

દુધાળા પશુઓ અને ભારત

પ્રાચિન હિંદુત્વ થી હાલનો હિંદુવાદ